Saturday, February 4, 2012

{Fomenting Friday} #2

{Fomenting Friday} #2...
this is exciting for me to say because, as I spoke about not knowing what my goals are last Wednesday, I realized that I'm slowly starting to fulfill them.  Even when I get a small stomach bug (I apologize for missing you on Thursday, but there was NO WAY I was going to type with my headache), I can still pick up and move on.  It's amazingly-freeing to know that I'll be, and am, accomplishing goals that I've dreamed of...and it's not as scary as I thought!

Sharing with people, teaching, laughing, and making life enjoyable.  It's exactly what *some* of my goals are, and I'm doing exactly that.  It's exciting!  Perhaps this 'goals thing' IS what everyone says it is:  a great idea.

I just need to ask your advice in this one area first:  It took 558 minutes to upload.  Can someone share with me what I am doing wrong?  I'm using my Canon camera, saving it on the little SD card, and then uploading it to YouTube.  Five hundred and fifty-eight minutes later, I've got an "Upload Complete" message to wake up to.  I must be missing something!

Today's {Fomenting Friday} tutorial is an interactive ValentineRemember the maze games that we used to play?  You know, the one you would move your whole body with just to get those tiny silver balls into the center?  Well, that's what you'll get a chance at again!  :)  It's fun, quick, and easy.  Whoever is on the receiving end of this Valentine will LOVE it!

Here's what I've used in the video:
Heavy-stock cardboard from a Stampin' Up! Specialty Paper Pack
12 x 12 First Edition DSP (Designer Series Paper)
12 x 12 Everyday Enchantment DSP
8.5 x 11 Whisper White Cardstock (to punch my 2-1/2" circle)
2-1/2" Circle Punch (I love Stampin' Up!'s punches!!!)
White Baker's Twine
Snail Adhesive
Totally A-Maze-Ing Stamp Set
Basic Grey Classic Ink Pad
Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad
Stampin' Sponge

Alright!  Here's the link to your {Fomenting Friday} #2!!!  My wonderful, young daughter held the camera today, so have a little grace...haha!

Enjoy and make it great!  I'd LOVE to see your work and get your feedback!  Please leave me a comment here.  You can email me at StampinJenn@ymail.com and, if you give me permission, I'll share your work in my future posts!

Make it a great day!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment