Thursday, January 26, 2012

What a Thursday it has been!

Yes!  Full of laughs, fun, getting crafty with some fantastic women, and worship practice this evening, it has been a VERY full Thursday!  I'm exhausted!

Truly, I can't wait to bring you your first {FOMENTING FRIDAY}!  It will be a short, probably 5-7 minute video of a fun project that I put together for you.  The first few will be easy, and you'll really enjoy them!  As I foment over the weeks, though, they'll get more detailed.  No matter what, I really hope you'll enjoy it.

With that being said, and as I mentioned above, I'm exhausted!  I have a lot going on in life right now (doesn't everybody!?), and it's starting to wear on me.  I have skin cancers that I deal with on a case-by-case basis, so as the removal from my calf still heals, I have sutures in my lower back that cause distress while I *try* to sleep.  Then, the thoughts of my upcoming removal from my abdomen and three biopsies that will be happening in February...well, they weigh heavy on my mind, too.  So, if you pray, please pray that my body would be completely healed.  Not just for my sake, but for my families sake, too.  Thank you.

Before I head off, I'll leave you with a picture from a Stampin' Up! Workshop that I did today!  We had so much fun!  Everyone earned FREE Stampin' Up! products from our Sale-A-Bration promotion!!!  I was SOOO happy for them!!!  Enjoy it, and make it a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment