Friday, January 27, 2012

A Fantastic Bit of Early Morning News!

GOOD MORNING!!!
Okay, so I'm SUPER EXCITED to share the {Fomenting Friday} tutorial with you, but that will come later today.  Right now, I want to share some things with you, before I forget.  So, grab your morning drink and enjoy the information!


FREE MDS TRIAL!
MDS stands for My Digital Studio, and starting February 1st, you'll be able to download a FREE 30-DAY TRIAL VERSION!!!  Don't worry - I'll be hosting some instructional classes, so this is the PERFECT TIME for you to try it out! 

Keep reading for some more great information!
This is JUST ONE STAMP SET (of MANY) that I received, FOR FREE, that will be available in the (US/CAN) NEW ANNUAL CATALOG this SUMMER!  It's already making waves in the UK!
 CATALOG CHANGES!
The Idea Book & Catalog will now be known as the Annual Catalog.  It's a great change for all of us!  It's going to have fewer pages AND still have the fabulous samples and Stampin' Up!® stamp sets, paper, inks, and accessories that you already know and love!  The Catalog will be active from JUNE 1, 2012 --- THAT IS THIS YEAR! --- to May 31, 2013.  Make sure you got that!  Stamp sets and accessories - even the 2010-2012 In Colors - will be leaving us May 31 of THIS YEAR! {That means retirement --- I'll let you know more information as I receive it, so keep your eyes here!}

There will also be TWO mini catalogs for your shopping enjoyment, and they'll be larger!  Just like a magazine, you'll be able to have better visuals and EIGHT MORE PAGES to look through in our 8.5x11" pages!  Spring will run from January - May, and Holiday will run from August - January.  You'll have FIVE MONTHS (instead of four) to love the products for all occasions!

DECOR ELEMENTS!
Our Decor Elements and Simply Adorned lines are going to be discontinued on May 31, 2012.  If I understood correctly, they will keep a limited supply on hand.  I'll update more as information comes available.

I do think that is it for now...let me wrack my brain for a minute...OH, OH, OH!!!  Okay...

I LOVE OUR SIMPLY SCORED board!
It makes perfectly straight lines EASY to cut and fold on!  My creative side has definitely been satisfied with this wonderful tool!  SO, the new news on it?!  Well, WE WILL HAVE A DIAGONAL SIMPLY SCORED INSERT FOR IT!  YES...I said INSERT!  It will fit directly into the Simply Scored board that you already know and love from Stampin' Up!® It will be available for you to purchase starting March 1st and ONLY costs $11.95!!!  How's THAT for AWESOME!!!

Come back later for {Fomenting Friday}!
Until then, make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment