Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm Loving Technology (a little too much)

So, with learning about the blogger app from the Play Store, I noticed that I can simply speak to my phone and it will type to you guys!!! How cool is that!?

You must think I'm simply weird, but all this new technology  --well, I guess this isn't really new, just all brand new to me--  I totally love.  My husband has always told me that I write like I speak, so this makes it even easier for me.  I can get my point across AND save time.  That makes me super happy!!!

Don't you love when you are becoming the multitasking diva you've always wanted to be!?

***Now, onto the blogging!

Tomorrow's "Simple and Savvy" idea will be on using your juicing leftovers.  Some people turn their leftovers into compost or just throw them away.  I, on the other hand,  cook with them.

Make sure to come back tomorrow.  The recipe I will be showcasing (with pictures) includes chocolate!

Okay!  Make it a great day and I will see you tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment