Monday, January 23, 2012

(It truly was a...) Manic Monday

I'm thinking that a nice, calming blue hue would be a great way for my mind to process what my eyes see.  My hope for this, of course, is to see the blue and think of water just washing away the frenzied and agitated learnings of today.

See, at the core, I'm a homeschooling-fun-loving-live-life-to-the-fullest-go-get-'em type gal.  However, at this point in my life, our children are attending public school.  It hasn't turned out to be all bad, but realize this:  people raise their children differently than my husband and I do.  I hope you laughed at that.

All that to say, today I became the president of the PTA.  I hope you're laughing REALLY HARD now.  I'm not so sure it is the wisest decision I've made lately, but I do feel it to be a good one.  I met a couple of the other members this evening (had them over to my home), and was happy to laugh, brainstorm, and write up a bit of an outline for the upcoming months.

QUESTION: For you public school moms out there, what kind of PTA functions have you found to be most enjoyable (and profitable) for your school?  I'd love to hear your feedback!

Now, tomorrow is my FIRST DAY of commitment to you!!!  {TONIC TUESDAY}  I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!  Oh, wait...that's the Pointer Sisters...I need to quit showing my age and just, well...  Moving on!

I hope you'll enjoy your first, of many, {TONIC TUESDAY}'s!  I truly am excited to offer it to you, and I'll be doing it...



Until tomorrow...rest well and make it a great night!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment