Sunday, January 29, 2012

Funday Sunday! #2

WOW!!!
Today marks my first week in the world of blogdom.  It's been a fun go so far, and I can't wait to share my {Tonic Tuesday} Tutorial with you!  It'll play upon the card that you learned to make last Tuesday, so pull it out!

SATURDAY is my "day off", and I enjoy focusing on my family, planning our week, and reconnecting with them.  I hope you enjoyed the same.

SUNDAY is my Funday...really!  I'm blessed with being able to sing with the Worship Team and lead others in song.  THAT is awesome!!!  Afterwards, my family and I either head home or go out for a bite to eat.  Whichever we choose, we always have fun.  Our kids are at a great age to be with, and they're rather funny, so they make great company!  We continue getting our plans together for the week, enjoy friends, and then make it an early night.

With that being said, I'm going to retire for the evening.  I'm quite exhausted and have several items on the agenda for tomorrow.  One of them:  making sure your {Tonic Tuesday} Tutorial is just right!

     Remember to pull your card out...you'll use it on Tuesday!  :)

Make it a great one!  See you soon!
Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment